Main Article Content
The abandoning or any kind of violence in opposite or contrary to the children is a universal or a public health botheration and has highly devastatingly repercussions. The violence or abandoning has been become a highly devastated cardinal problem. The violence delicts the social or communal complications or problems. The steadiness or levels of abandoning against children are extremely up and it has been concluded that almost thousand million students aged from two to seventeen years have tasted concrete or physical, intimate or emotionally disturbed violence. The abandoning in opposite to children considers the all types or kinds of violence or abandoning in contrary to the people aged below 18 years weathering wreaked by their guardians and parents added caregivers, companions, fellows, rivals, coequals, coworkers, helpers, foreigners, outsider, wanderer, visitor or an interloper. This broad or expanded outline or explanation of abandoning does not consider the clear performances or acts of violence of commission but also contributes to the main six interpersonal types of abandoning or violence and they may occur or happen at altered levels or stages in a development of child.
Dehlawi, Shah Wali-Allah, al-Budur al-Bazighah, Dabhel, al-Majlis al-`Ilmi.
Dehlawi, Shah Wali-Allah, Hujjat-Allah al-Balighah, Beirut, Dar al-Fikr,
Deh1awi, Shah Wali-Allah, al-Khair al-Kathir, Dabhel, al-Majlis al-`Ilmi.
2. Dehlawi, Shah Wali-Allah, Shah Wali-Allah KeSiyasiMaktubat (Political Letters of Shah Wali-Allah), Nizami, K.A. (ed.), Aligarh, 1950.
3. Dehlawi, Shah Wali-Allah, al-Tafhimat al-Ilahiyah, Dabhel, al-Majlis al-`Ilmi.
4. Islahi, Abdul Azim, Economic Concepts of IbnTaimiyah, Leicester, The Islamic Foundation, 1988.
5. Islahi, Abdul Azim, Economic Thought of Ibn al-Qayyim, Jeddah, ICRIE, 1984.
6. Mayer, A J., "Economic Thought and Its Application and Methodology in the Middle East" Middle East Economic Papers, Beirut, vol. 56, pp. 66-74.
7. Schumpeter, J. A, History of Economic Analysis: London, George Allen and Unwin, 1972'
8. Siddiqi, M.N., Recent Works on History of Economic Thought in Islam - A Survey, Jeddah, ICRIE, 1982.
9. TadhkirahAdil Khan (Manuscript), p. 34, Quoted by Nizami, K. A., in his book: Shah Wali-Allah KeSiyasiMaktubat, Aligarh, 1950.